Pregnancy is not a Medical Condition, but a Natural Process
As your pregnancy doctor, I will follow you throughout your healthy pregnancy. In a low-risk pregnancy, I will keep the number of interventions to a minimum, with you and your baby's safety being my highest professional priority.
Risks and complications care arise even in a low-risk pregnancy. Your pregnancy monitoring will be tailored to your individual pregnancy. If a pregnancy-related complication was to arise I will work with you to safely accommodate your pregnancy and labor wishes.
In pregnancy, many complications can be averted through healthy lifestyles choices and routines.
In general, as your pregnancy doctor, I would encourage you to exercise throughout the pregnancy to prevent many aches and pains of pregnancy but also lower the risk of excessive weight gain, gestational diabetes, blood pressure issues, and c-section. I encourage Prenatal Yoga and meditation. In the rare instance where exercise is contraindicated in pregnancy, we will discuss alternative ways of keeping yourself in shape.
At Your Obstetrician in Scottsdale, AZ, I Provide The Following Obstetrical Services:
- Low Intervention and Natural Birth in Low Risk Pregnancy
- As an Obstetrician, I Have Years of Experience in High-Risk Pregnancy
- Vaginal Birth After C-section (VBAC, TOLAC)
- Twin Pregnancy, Including Vaginal Delivery If Twin A is Head Down, Breech Delivery of Twin B
- Breech Presentation Including External Cephalic Version, Turning the Baby to a Head Down Presentation
- The convenience of In-office Ultrasound Scanning
- History of Bleeding in Pregnancy
- History of Chronic Hypertension
- Preeclampsia, HELLP Syndrome
- Preterm Contractions and Labor
- History of Previous Preterm Birth
- Placental issues including Placenta Previa
- History of Insufficient Cervix - Cerclage Procedure
- History of Multiple Previous C-sections
- Pregnancy-Related Diabetes
- Fetal Growth Restriction